Feelings(confusing)

well what can I say about feeling it's very strange but one thing for sure man, I have notice something between the opposite man while your in a group is that when you are happy,the other man or one single guy in the room is really sad or irritated the one single guy how can mess anything or just by looking at the guy you feel sad you feel like man come on what's with you man but you will only ask him about it when you are the happiest or either the saddesty man, if you don't believe me come on try it observe man, you feel it but there is a condition you will only ask that person if your happy I know I know I told that before but there is a condition you know if you are alone and happy then and only then you will approach that person.. And I am lost believe me or not people I am a obserever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

harry the animal

the boy

the warrior of love (non_linear story)