the hair story

The first thing I ever saw was a guy with a black thing on his head well anyone who opens up his eyes for the first time, would think the same way as I do that thing on his head well turns out it was a hair .later after that i saw may human with same thing the only difference is that it was longer and who could this be my mom ,  she was carrying and loving of her hair in the other hand my dad only touching his hair once a day and that was then after I got mature I started noticing that this woman species are more carrying then the boy for the hair issue I mean ,but as time flys by many hairstyle came like teranam ,sharukkhan , korean,then after coming to college I saw boys also do care about their hair and it was funny that boys have to pay 50 rupees for cutting the hair where as girls pay 500 just for carrying ,and it was nice and but having an Asian hair is very difficult because of the side hair coming out like a needle it is very difficult to place them but everybody have their own view my friends say my hair is good .  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

harry the animal

the boy

the warrior of love (non_linear story)