The my tea

 Okay so how should (haaa it feels strange writing a blog about my tea making experince )I will be telling you about how I create my delicious tea .(well its kind of funny what I am telling you about )so first of all when you go in a kitchen turn on the stove and keep the heat medium so that the water will not boil In an extreme  temperature because if it is boil in a extreme temp then the essence of the tea will loose its charm ,now after that as i said we need to boil water not too hot not too cold just hot enough to grab the essence, after the boiling is done add the tea leaves I would suggest you go for –green tea leave because its healthy and tasty ,wait for at least 2 min then start adding milk in a circular motion because when you steer it the depth can also be reached after that you can smell the sweet tea leaves a smell which wakes you up every morning when your mom fail to wake you up. let it boil until the roof of the liquid layer comes on the top of the  mug and after that when it touches ,off the stove and pour it in a glass and delicious ……..      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

harry the animal

the boy

the warrior of love (non_linear story)